PPI operates a Quality Assurance system developed to meet the requirements of ISO9001.
Our Quality Policy can be found here.
We manage quality by implementing tight control over scheduling and quality control system at the workplace.
Our job control system is based around the WorkMan custom software application. This has been specifically developed to handle the rapid turnaround of task identification, costing and approval required in shutdown projects, and provides:
- Control over task identification, approval and issue through the use of job sheets
- Monitoring of fixed price and Schedule-of-Rates estimates and actual cost
- Reporting to clients totalled against client job numbers/purchase orders for estimated and actual costs
- Issue of Quality control specifications with ITPs for all jobs from start through to approval time.
- Allocation of appropriate Safe Work Method Statements to all jobs